Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Water Fun

We have this really cool park in Springfield that I have grown quite fond of this summer. I did not visit it last year nor did I have the desire, with an infant and 2 little kids. I did not trust myself in being able to keep an appropriate eye on my kids while taking care of a little guy with many other kids running around. But this year it has already become a weekly routine in our schedule.

What makes this park so much fun? It has awesome fountains and a wading area for the kids to play in, it's free and the water is about calf high on the kids. This is perfect water for my kids who non of which like water in the face. I have no idea how this started or why, but both Haven and Jadon do not like water in their faces. So we have a place to go during the hot summer days that is wet, fun and free.

1 comments:

Angela Heather Hammond said...

We love the fountains too but stayed away from them while Link was a little guy for the same reason. We plan to hit them this year and see how it goes. I am encouraged by this knowing that Jude does well. Let me know the next time you go, maybe we could meet up???