Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My Little Fashionista

Over the weekend Haven and I enjoyed some girly time. We went shopping and painted our toe nails together. I have been waiting for the day we sat down together to paint our toes. I had decided early on to wait and paint her toes until the day we could enjoy it together. And it was a wonderful, memorable time. We started with the both of us going shopping for the nail polish and she picked out two colors, pink and purple. Her favorite colors. Then we went home, fixed dinner for the boys and after dinner painted our toe nails.
She was so proud of her toes that we went ahead and painted her finger nails too. Every person she has encountered since Saturday has been shown her finger nails and toe nails.
Haven is also into dressing herself and I have to say she has a very unique style. Here is her outfit she picked out for today. From the top, she has on a Terra green dress worn over maroon sweat pants and turquoise shorts adorned with lace around the bottom. What is not seen is the red shorts with butterflies bordering the waistband underneath the maroon sweat pants. To complete the outfit is a beautiful beaded flower necklace, a pair of mod inspired sunglasses and black patent leather shoes, which definitely pull the whole outfit together.
I love this little girl and I honestly can say that I wake up in the mornings wondering what she's going to do that day. She is a riot.

0 comments: