Monday, March 23, 2009

Juttlebug

This has become our nickname for Jude. It reminds me of the song by Wham! Jitterbug, which I know is not the real name of the song. I think it's Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go. It is quite catchy and I find myself walking around saying, a juttlebug. And now Haven, our little singer, is doing it to.

Why I went into all of that I have no idea. I really wanted to just do a post on how this little juttlebug is now walking. Yes, at 13 months the guy decided he would start walking for us. Up to this point our attempts to get him to walk were futile. He absolutely refused to do it for anyone, even though we had caught him several times walking when he thought no one was looking. Little stinker! We finally decided to leave him alone about it and now that it is all his idea he's all about the walking. Again, little stinker!

I love it because Jadon and Haven get so excited for him and clap and cheer and Jude gets this really cute, goofy grin on his face.

Here's the guy doing his walking thing. He's so cute! I just want to gobble him up!

He's so proud of himself. And look at all those teeth in that handsome smile.

Jadon and Haven being proud of their little brother.

0 comments: