Tuesday, December 9, 2008

O Christmas Tree

Yes, I do have one more post for today. I have a lot of stuff to catch up on and I'm finally getting to the here and now. We were a little late in putting up our Christmas tree this year. It usually goes up the day after Thanksgiving, but for some reason I've been a little behind on just about everything I do this year. So, we put it up last weekend.

Jadon was so excited he kept saying, "so what are we going to do now? I know we could put decorations on the tree." Todd put the tree up before the kids went to bed so when they woke up they just couldn't wait to put the decorations up.

We had a great time, Jadon especially as he is old to enough to be of help. We also added a new tree to the house this year. A 4 foot tree for the kitchen. The kids have been collecting ornaments of their own so we decided to do a tree just for them. They got to decorate it however they chose. The only thing I did was put the snowflake lights on it. It was a little hard for me not to go behind them and move some of the ornaments, everything is positioned on the bottom of the tree and all in one area. But, they did a great job and were very proud of their own special tree.

Jadon and Haven putting ornament on their tree, okay I confess I did help coach them in some places to put ornaments. In the picture of Haven she has on this onesie that the Hirsch family got her when she was a baby, it's a size 6 month. Anyway, she was determined she was going to wear it and other than being able to snap it she still can wear it. I guess you're never too young to want be able to fit in your old clothes.

A picture of our Christmas tree in the living room.

0 comments: