Thursday, December 4, 2008

I'm Back

For those very few, and I say that with the utmost gratitude of those who keep up with my family, who read this I am finally back in the blog world. I can't believe how long it's been since my last post.

I took a break from all blogs, those I read, stalk and even my own. No reason other than I've been so busy with family, work, and most importantly spending some quality time with God.

I've been needing to do that last one for quite some time. Just have some time where I sit and listen. Sit and listen, the things I hear when I do that. I wish I would take advantage of those times more often. I lead myself to believe I am listening when I'm really just getting through. Then He ever so calmly reminds me to quiet and listen.

So, now I will hopefully be back to my 4-7 posts a month. Maybe more this month since I have a lot to catch up on. And mom please tell Robin I will get those pictures of the kids and our hand painted family of pumpkins up for her.

2 comments:

Angela Heather Hammond said...

So good to see you! I have missed you! Hope all is well. Talk to you soon.

thehirschgang said...

yeah! I love you, friend. I have missed your blogs, but am glad you've spent time with Jesus...that's definitely more important. :) looking forward to spending time with you.