Friday, February 15, 2008

Love

There's a lot of love flowing through our house right now. The love of a newborn being around, the love for Jadon and Haven, my love for my husband who is the most amazing man in the world and the love we've been experiencing from our church family and friends. God's love shown to us through the people around us.
Here's some of my favorite pictures showing the love Jadon and Haven have for Jude. I don't know how many times I've found Haven standing in Jude's nursery just staring at him.

4 comments:

Erin Ward said...

How precious! What a sweet little group they make.

thehirschgang said...

He's a cutie! He has hair!!! I think he looks a little like Karis. How sweet your pics are of Jadon and Haven with him. We're rejoicing with you and trying to find a way to come for a day trip very soon...I'm dying to see you and hug you! Lots of hugs to all of you. We love you!

Anonymous said...

super congrats!!! i'm sooooo happy for you and so thrilled that everything went very well. i can't wait to see his precious little self in person. i love you guys lots!!!

belinda said...

What precious kids you have. Erin mentioned seeing the pictures of Jude on your blog on our way to KC very early on Saturday. I said, "when did she put those on, I just checked her blog last night?" Then I had to wait until we got home to see them!