Friday, February 22, 2008

Family Update

We are still doing great and Jude is doing a wonderful job getting into his schedule. He is a great baby that barely cries, only when he's hungry. Jadon and Haven are still in love with him. They are still understanding of the time Jude demands of me, which is very helpful. Jadon loves to help me change his diapers and Haven likes to sit next to me when I feed him and kiss on his head. I think she only sits next to me so the minute I'm done feeding she can hold him. The minute I pick him up to burp him she grabs the boppy and puts it in her lap and says, "hold Ude". Here are some pictures of Jude one week old.

1 comments:

thehirschgang said...

these pictures are absolutely wonderful! He is TOO cute! I'm so glad Jadon & Haven love him so much. They look like little mini grown ups.
Love you!