Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Silver Dollar City

Or as my husband fondly refers to it, Steal Your Dollar City. However, this is one of Jadon's favorite places to go. Jadon loves to ride all the rides and has never been scared of any of them. Haven enjoys trying to run off and give me a heart attack. Thankfully we get season passes for Christmas from Mema.

I always love going down and seeing the beautiful decorations, especially for fall and Christmas. Christmas is the only time I get Todd to go down with us, the rest of the year I'm thankful for grandma's and Aunt Mal who will brave the crowds with us. Here are pictures of our fun filled day. Very disappointing about this trip was that I did not get to ride the rides with Jadon. Everything was prohibited if you were pregnant. So, Mema had to fill in for me.

I don't know why I keep trying to get that perfect picture of them both looking at the camera and smiling. I just know one of these days I'm going to capture it that elusive picture. Still, looking at the camera or not they're stinking cute!

This is one of Jadon's favorite rides because he's tall enough to ride by himself. He's giving props to his mamma.

Hard to see him, but he and Mema are in the 2nd to last cart. Unless your young and agile, this ride is not to fun on the ole neck and back.

Haven did a lot of running, and usually from me.

While eating we also caught a show, this is the Guinness Book of World Records tallest palomino trick horse. Quite impressive in person.

Haven smelling the flowers and holding her teddy bear Jadon won for her. I was so proud of him, he won and prize and picked a bear to give to Haven. Of course, he got another chance because of his kindness and he won himself a puppy, seen below.

0 comments: