Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Puggles

No, this is not an entry about dogs. The Puggles I'm talking about is the new program in Awana and refers to a baby platypus. Our church is in it's 3rd year in the Awana program. And this is the first year that it really excites me. Since they added this new club, Puggles, Jadon is now old enough to go. Last Wednesday was his first night as a Puggles, or as he calls it, Piggles. I was the overly nerdy mom there taking pictures of my son with his first name badge, first time with his new teacher in the opening and playing games with other kids now getting to enjoy Puggles.

Here are pictures of Jadon at his first Puggles meeting. By the way he loved it and came home talking about everything they discussed in class. He can't wait to go back, every day he asks me if it is time to go to Puggles.

Jadon with his teacher and my big red bag in the background. I think when Jude comes I may just carry him in it.

His first craft, a picture of the clouds.

1 comments:

Erin Ward said...

He looks so big in that second picture! Almost as big as your purse. hehe.
And man, I wish this post was about dogs. I just love puggles. :)