Monday, July 2, 2007

Mommy's Got Baby in Belly

I last blogged about Haven being a little mama, little did I know that she was practicing for when new baby brother or sister comes along! Yes, we found out we are expecting baby #4 around February 20. At first we were a little surprised, but what better surprise can you have? The one thing I will say is that my birthday is tomorrow and my mom took me shopping for my birthday. I found a pair of Gianni Bini jeans on clearance at Dillard's. I don't know if I will really get to enjoy them before I outgrow them. I told my pastor that he will be seeing me in jeans until the day I can't wear them anymore. Oh well, it is worth it.

I had my usual Saturday girls outing with my mom, sister & grandma and we took Jadon along with us. Jadon's job was to announce to everyone when they got to our house that "Mommy has a baby in her belly". It was so cute, when they got there he proudly announced "My mommy has baby in belly". Of course everyone was surprised and excited at the same time.

After the Farmer's Market we went to lunch at Chili's for celebration. I have never had their dessert, but if you ever do this is what you have to get, their Molton Chocolate Cake. It is heaven! Thanks mom for the wonderful celebration dessert.

After naps we made it over to Todd's parents, it was pouring down rain. We kept waiting for it to stop, but it just kept coming. So, we decided to get out in it and let Jadon do his announcement. It, of course, did stop when we got there. For celebration with them we got to go to Cracker Barrel and Matt & Lindsay met us there. Good day for me, I was fed food and more food!

I wanted to take a picture to show how good the cake looks, but I took a bite before I thought about it. It is much prettier when they bring it out. Jadon really liked the cake too.




4 comments:

Erin Ward said...

CONGRATS!!!!! i'm so excited for you guys!!! Today Jadon told me that Mommy wants a new brother, but Jadon wants a new sister. :)

Amanda said...

Congratulations! What fun news! Something is in the water. This is way off topic, but I just realized you are now a brunette. Are you glad you made the switch? I've thought about it.

Speaking Thru Me Ministries said...

congratulations - just found your blog and have enjoyed looking around. your kids are gorgeous. I have one perfected child as well and 4 others - not so perfect like their momma!!

Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I heard before seeing your blog but I'm very excited for your family!