Thursday, November 5, 2009

Smizing

I admit it that once in a while I sit down and watch America's Next Top Model. I find it interesting watching the whole photography process. This season I have noticed a word that Tyra uses, called smizing. For those of who do not take time to catch ANTM here is a little definition of smizing, it is the art of smiling with your eyes. Even if your mouth is not, your eyes should be smiling. This is a very important art to master if you want to impress Tyra.

So, there you have it a little lesson on smizing. If you google it you can actually find a video with Tyra showing you how to achieve effective smizing. And I just want to say that Tyra can eat her heart out because my little sweet Haven has perfected smizing.

She didn't take lessons on how to acheive smizing from Tyra, she never watched a video. She has the natural raw talent. Here is Haven doing perfect smizing.

The professional shot:

The candid shot (she can even do it with food all over her face):

0 comments: