Monday, December 17, 2007

Our Christmas Cards

So, I am a little behind this year in getting my Christmas cards out. I have been meaning for 2 weeks to get to Wal-Mart and get them made. I did, finally, get on the website and decided to go ahead and do it over the internet. I must say, I really like doing it that way. I didn't have to wait for the machine to open up, I seem to always get there when there's a mad rush for the only 2 machines they have. I can just go to the counter back by the cameras and pick them up and leave, what better way to do business at Wal-Mart? I'm not planning on turning into a hermit anyday soon, but I am liking more and more the idea of internet shopping!

Here are a few of the pictures that didn't make the Christmas card.

This would have been the one, except for the painful cry look on Haven's face. He's really not choking her.

This one almost made the cut.

A little secret, we put a movie on the tv behind us so we could at least get them both to stand still and look in the direction of the camera.

3 comments:

Erin Ward said...

I love the one with Haven in a head lock. hehe.
And that TV trick. hmm, you're one smart cookie!

belinda said...

What cute pictures! I love Haven's boots!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.